- 2 cups hot water
- 8 oz apple juice, organic
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1 T honey
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1 star anise
- 6 juniper berries, lightly toasted
- 1 apple, thinly sliced (on a mandolin if possible)
- 8 oz sparkling apple juice, chilled
- 1 can MAD TASTY (any flavor)
- Combine the following into a pitcher: apple juice, lemon juice, honey, cinnamon sticks, star anise, berries, and apple slices.
- Mix, then let sit covered 6 hours or up to overnight.
- Just before serving, remove apple slices and add ice to shaker along with the macerated juice. Shake vigorously until cold, strain into two glasses.
- Pour chilled sparkling juice and MAD TASTY over top the glasses. Give a stir, then serve. Garnish with dried apple chips if desired.
Serving Size = 2