- 1 cup uncooked white rice (any type of rice works)*
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cups of water
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1 can MAD TASTY Unicorn Tears
- Chocolate syrup (if desired)
- Wash and then drain the rice to remove excess starches. Place rice, cinnamon sticks, and water into a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, add half of the mixture (rice, 1 stick, and some of the soak water) to a blender (Viatmix works best). Puree until very smooth and pasty (about 5 minutes). Strain this mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl or wide mouth pitcher. Push solids through with a rubber spatula. Repeat with remaining rice/water overnighted mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, and the splash of vanilla extract. Stir into pasty rice mixture really well.
- Pour about 6 ounces of the rice milk mixture into a 14 oz glass. Pour 6 oz MAD TASTY over top. Give a stir with a fork until white foamy bubbles are created. Top off with chocolate syrup as desired.
*Rice/milk mixture yields about 9 servings