- 1 can (12 oz) MAD TASTY grapefruit (reserve half)
- 1/4 tsp allspice, whole
- 4 oz lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 T orange blossom water
- 4 oz pomegranate juice
- 6 oz honey
- 1 lime cut into 4 wedges
- Set oven to 350F. Toast allspice for 6 minutes, let cool.
- In a mortar and pestle or spice grinder, gently crush or pulse the allspice into smaller pieces (but not ground).
- Over heat, place the allspice, lime juice, orange blossom water, pomegranate juice, and honey. On medium-low heat, stir until honey is dissolved (about 4 to 5 minutes). Take off heat, strain, and discard solids. Cool mixture in refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, use 4 chilled martini glasses.
- Combine the syrup and half a can of MAD TASTY grapefruit in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake hard. Split between 4 glasses, top off with reserved MAD TASTY.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
Serving Size = 4