START DATE: Immediate
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Supply Chain Operations Manager (SCOM) plans, manages, and coordinates all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand. The SCOM coordinates with our logistics providers and warehouses to get product to its final destinations.
• Partner + Vendor Management
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, and freight brokers and maintain reliable sources of ingredients and other material inputs.
- Track purchasing and raw materials.
- Develop relationships with flavor houses and compare pricing from different supplies while maintaining MAD TASTY’s flavor profiles.
- Perform cost analysis on sourcing non-GMO, organic flavor options.
- Review potential contract manufacturing partners familiar with CBD.
- Develop and maintain relationships with hemp farms/suppliers.
- Perform regular COGS optimization and analysis.
• Production Run Management
This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, ordering, receiving, distribution of raw materials, outbound freight scheduling. When not managing production runs, will work towards optimizing product run capabilities and results and develop supply chain strategy to optimize cost efficiency and reliability of raw materials
• Product Development
The SCOM will play an integral role in new product development efforts and quality improvements. S/he will work to create a supply chain and/or optimize our existing supply chain to accommodate any new products.
• Quality Assurance
The SCOM will perform the below and whatever else is required to optimize our product quality:
- Lead in the planning and implementation of new procedures, policies, and systems.
- Work with leadership team to continually submit product for regular lab testing and track results.
- Conduct in-house sampling at indicated time markers for flavor degradation testing.
• Distributor, Warehouse + Fulfillment Center Management
- Work directly with sales leadership and DTC/DTB manager to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finished goods transportation to distributors and customers.
- Work with freight and transportation companies to set best routes and rates.
- Collaborate with procurement department to determine best practice for freight in and freight
- Manage inventory levels at our warehouse and with our 3PL(s). Minimize shortages and out of stock issues.
- Resolve shipping and receiving issues directly with the vendor and/or carriers.
- Work with MAD TASTY Customer Service to ensure regular reporting concerning stock levels, quality issues and service levels including order fulfilment.
• Leadership Team
- Build great relationships with supply partners.
- Work with the Chief of Staff to provide inventory reports and analysis (forecasting, budgeting, S&OP process with sales and marketing to ensure continuity of supply).
- Build metrics to track and report on supply chain performance (quality, cost efficiency and reliability) and regularly evaluate vendor performance.
• Skills + Qualifications
- Produce statistical reports, completes a physical inventory, and perform cycle counts as
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Logistics, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of supply chain, logistics, or warehouse management experience preferred.
- Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel and others relevant to company processes.
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges.
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
ABOUT MAD TASTY
MAD TASTY is a clean, restorative, and hydrating beverage infused with 20 MG of broad-spectrum hemp extract. While the functional side of the beverage is made for energetic and vitality bandwidth, the zero sugar, low calorie and insanely refreshing side is made for easy, delicious sipping.
MAD TASTY was founded by Ryan Tedder, lead singer of OneRepublic, songwriter and producer, in 2018 when he was searching for the ultimate functional beverage to help him maximize his performance on stage, at the gym and in his writing.
MAD TASTY not only benefits you with thoughtful development, but also gives back. The brand is partnered with Drop4Drop, an organization that believes everyone, everywhere has the right to clean water. For every 12 ounces of MAD TASTY sold, the brand donates 12 ounces of cleandrinking water.
Does this sound like you? Please email your resume to email@example.com or apply now below. Thank you!
WANT TO KNOW WHAT MAD TASTY IS UP TO?
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER AND GET 10% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE.